Accelerated Growth Programme.
Impact Innovation is delivering a new bespoke support programme for ambitious businesses.
The Accelerated Growth Programme (AGP) is a 6 year, Welsh Government and European Regional Development Fund backed support package delivered by Impact Innovation and Winning Pitch. Both companies have a proven track record as high growth specialists.
It will offer high growth, export orientated businesses, from all sectors across Wales, access to high quality, bespoke support for up to 3 years as follows:
- Coaching and mentoring from a carefully selected group of proven entrepreneurs, all of whom have a high growth track record themselves. We know high growth and our coaches have an unparalleled appreciation and experience of the challenges of delivering a high growth strategy.
- Access to professional advisory services to support growth including, legal advice, corporate finance, tax, I.P., lean management, HR, marketing and grant application support. Within reason, we can source specialist advice and assistance to address most business growth challenges.
- Access to a range of master classes for management team development. These can be one to many events at venues across Wales or one to few sessions at the business’s premises. We can cover topics including How to Pitch, Building Effective Teams, Funding Strategies, The Marketing Temple and Effective Sales.
- Support from our Gold partners including KPMG, Santander, IP Group, SEEDRS and Capital Law.
- Coordination of Welsh Government grant funding and other businesses development support and access to UK and European grant funding including from Innovate UK and Horizon 2020.
- Peer to peer networking and trading opportunities through our High Growth Foundation.
- Excellent networks with high net worth individuals, Venture Capitalists and Banks.
Businesses are eligible that can demonstrate the following:
- Ambitious and committed to high growth, generating at least £2m of additional revenues over 3 years.
- The potential to export.
- The ability to create 10 new jobs.
- Must be a start up or young company under 7 years old (exceptions can be made for older businesses that are entering a new high growth phase).
For further information contact us through our contacts page.
To visit the Business Wales Accelerated Growth Programme website, click here.